Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:29:08 EST

CSA Celiac Support Group of Indpls #60
Gluten Free Pizza Workshop on January 29, 2006 at 1:30PM
Trinity Lutheran Church, 8540 E 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN

The next meeting for the Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis will be held on
January 29, 2006 at 1:30PM. The meeting will be held at Trinity Lutheran
Church, 8540 E 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The group will host a gluten free
pizza workshop. If you would like to make a gluten free pizza, this is your
opportunity. Please bring your own pizza pans, toppings to share and crust
pre-made along with the recipe or list of ingredients. This will be hands on workshop
and will we socialize after a small business meeting. For further information
contact, Joyce Etheridge @[log in to unmask]
       Directions to Trinity Lutheran: The easiest way is take I70 to Post
Road on the East Side of Indpls and go right or south down to 16th Street. Make
a right and the church is 1/2 mile down the road on 16th Street. The meeting
room is located to the right as you enter the door.
       Joyce Etheridge
       Chairman
       Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis