From:
Pat Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 12:55:30 -0400

Thanks for all the impute.

We did go to Nizza   <http://www.nizzanyc.com> http://www.nizzanyc.com
because they had a GF menu and the food was soo good. My daughter  had
"Sunday Pasta" on Saturday night  with GF  bread sticks and a GF pizza
called "socca" and grilled lamb chops on Sunday,

Both times they were very attentive to her and the diet.

Make a reservation, it can get crowded. - 45th and 9th

Other Suggestions:

1.      Try Ruby Foos its wonderful and has a GF menu

2.      CAPRI Ristorante Italiano   358 West 46th Street, between 8th and
9th Avenues New York, NY  10036

      They have gluten free pasta and a flourless chocolate cake for
dessert.

      Very knowledgeable about Celiac.  The owner told me they did the
gluten free items for one customer who was a regular.

3.      O'Lunneys is a pub with all kinds of food in the theater district.
Being Irish, they understand celiac and contamination.

            <http://www.olunneys.com/olunneys.html>
http://www.olunneys.com/olunneys.html

4.       <http://www.lilis57.com/> Lilis 57

www.lilis57.com