From:
Monika Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 03:11:14 EDT

List members,

About 2 months ago I called Novartis, the makers of Gas-X.  I was told that
Gas-X is NOT GF (all forms).  They even sent me a $6 Refund Check for the box
I had purchased!  Call for yourself:  1-800-452-0051.

The only GF remedies I found, with the help of the Clan Thompson guide, are
Phazyme (1-800-365-6500) softgel, fast gas relief chewable tablets, max
strength anti-gas softgels and max strength concentrated softgels and Riopan
(1-800-322-3129)Suspension.

I wish ALL of you would please purchase, for only $3.50, the "Clan Thompson
Pocket Guide to Gluten Free Over the Counter Drugs".  It is not perfect, but
is a great starting point, and has toll free phone #s for loads of
manufacturers listed in alphabetical order in the back.  I have used it to
answer many of your questions.  Also tells you if it's vegetarian.

I have no financial interest in Clan Thompson, but think their guides may be
of great help to many of you.  They also have a Prescription Drug Guide for
$3.50, postage included.  Find it at:   http://www.clanthompson.com/index.htm

Monika
Gig Harbor, WA