From:
Lynda Benkofske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Benkofske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 17:38:27 -0500

The Minneapolis Walk for Celiac Disease Research is now only 5 days away--Saturday, May 20th.

The Walk Committee has been planning this year's walk since October 2005.  The walk will be held at Boom Island in Minneapolis.  Registration is FREE!  Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the walk starts at 10:00 a.m.  Please visit www.celiacwalk.org for more info and directions.

This year we are starting an area specifically for kids activities!  We also have great raffle items!  So far: a jersey with autographs from the MN Wild, a $150 gift certificate from Nordstrom, LifeTime Fitness packages, a Rich Gannon signed football,  dinner gift baskets!  And more to come!  Musical entertainment, Ronald McDonald, and face painting are some of the activities planned.

There's something for everyone, but even more so for people with celiac disease.  You can shop the Gluten free vendors who will also be there, including Whole Foods and Bittersweet Bakery.