From:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 07:02:26 -0500

Hello to all of you wonderful caring folks,
 I wrote to you about leg cramps and I will summerize the overwehlming
number of responces.Man you guys are awesome.The number one responce was
that people believed that Calcium was the culprit.18 responces listed
Calcium first.Most of the Calcium responces listed Magnesium as well.10
responces said that  potassium/magnesium defficiency was to blame.Several
responces said that Electrolytes ,or salt was the problem.Several people
said Quinine helped. Schweps tonic water has that but I can not speak for
it's gluten freeness.A couple of the responces said to make sure my B
vitamins are in balance.three responces listed vitamin E as the source of
muscle cramps.One listed soy intolerance.Last but not least 2 responders
said stretching was the key to beating the cramps.Two people said the
gluten free diet alone was enough to get rid of their leg cramps.Thank you
all for your kind words and your caring and sharing.Hope this sheds some
light for others as it has for me.I am going to try to get more hydrated
and bring vitamin imbalances back into shape Ill let you all know what
works.Jeff in Balto