From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:08:06 -0700

Dear List Mates,

Normally, we post about our baking "adventures" (but only when they work).
This time we are going to share lasagna making. Ok, if you already have
your favorite way of making lasagna, then skip this. But if lasagna seems
too complicated, then we are your friends. Making lasagna is playing with
your food, and it is really easy. If you have children, this is a good way
to engage them. And best of all, gluten-free lasagna is indistinguishable
from "the real thing." One of our family members (a 12-year old, and you
know what that means) won't eat rice pasta because it tastes funny to him.
But he has no problem asking for seconds on lasagna.

What is posted is less like a recipe and more like assembly instructions in
pictures. Navigate to: http://bit.ly/GF_Bake ( same as
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking/ ). When the page opens,
scroll to near the bottom to the next-to-the-last section titled "Not
Baked." Scroll down alphabetically to "Lasagna." It is marked with a red
chevron >.

Please let us know if you have questions. (Here is the answer to a question
I know could be heading our way: "Can I make lasagna with tofu and
non-dairy cheese?" Answer: We've never done that. If you are successful,
please let the listserv members know about your success.)

Vic - Sunnyvale, CA