From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 18:22:46 -0400

 Kitchen Table Bakers <http://joshfeldman.com/ktb/ktb.gif>

 Minis <http://joshfeldman.com/ktb/minibag.jpg> Introducing our New Mini
Crisps

Due to high customer demand Kitchen Table Bakers™ has developed a convenient
new size for our crisps made entirely of Aged Parmesan cheese. They will be
offered in 1 inch crisps that come in a standup pouch.

The new mini crisps will feature our new logo and label design to better
reflect our 100% Parmesan product.

Kitchen Table Bakers new Minis are perfect for entertaining or just to eat
straight from the bag! Serve with fruit, wine, use as a base canapés,
crudités - add just about any of your favorite dips or toppings.

Kitchen Table Bakers™ was recently featured as Snack of the Day on the
Rachael Ray Show Click on or cut and paste
<http://kitchentablebakers.com/RachaelRay04142009.asp>
http://kitchentablebakers.com/RachaelRay04142009.asp and
<http://kitchentablebakers.com/RachaelRayVideo05222007.asp> Click here to
view our first Snack of the Day.

  <http://joshfeldman.com/ktb/sofismlogo.gif> Aged Parmesan Mini Crisps have
been selected as a Silver Finalist in the 2009 NASFT sofi™ Awards
Competition! With a robust contest this year of 1,411 entries across 31
categories, we are pleased to advance to the gold medal round. The next and
final round of judging to determine sofi Gold Winners in each category will
take place Sunday, June 28 and Monday, June 29 at the Summer Fancy Food Show
in New York. Visit us at the Fancy Food Show in booth #5151

  <http://joshfeldman.com/ktb/tub.jpg> Coming Soon! Single serve package

Look for our new packaging in stores soon! 3 oz package: Italian Herb,
Everything, Sesame, Aged Parmesan, Flaxseed, Garlic and Jalapeño.

Click here <mailto:info@kitchentablebakers>  to order, or call 516 931-5113

KITCHEN TABLE BAKERS©
41 PRINCETON DRIVE
SYOSSET, NY 11791