From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:40:57 -0400

I just wanted to say thank you to all who wrote such awesome letters of encouragement to me. I really appreciated it. I thought I would send this to everyone because I got something like 70 emails! I think I was so hurt initially because I am not even Celiac my husband is,I was just trying to help.
Being young its already hard to get people to listen to me so I saw this was a great anonymous forum, no one knew I was 25 and would treat me like the kid I always get treated like in life. But to those of you who reached out I say thank you. Its been a rough couple months. Especially when my husbands blood tests and Enterolab reports said he as not Celiac, getting doctors to still keep on testing him. But he stuck thru it. Only after a week of eating wheat did the endoscopy/colonoscopy come back this week offically saying he was Celiac. Now we know for sure even though we knew it all along.
So thank you to all of you who open you hearts and you emails to the both of us in these past few months. It's ment more than you can imagine. Having 100+ people write to him on the day before his endoscopy/colonoscopy did the settling of his nerves I could never do, being that I am not going thru it myself.
So I am going to stay around, for Dave's sake. and to all you meanies out there, stop it. No one likes a meanie!
Thanks
Hillary and Dave Sanders