From:
Susan Zulch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:26:32 -0500

Hi all,

Everyone that replied mentioned Bread & Circus Market as a good place to
shop. Here are the details:

Providence
Bread & Circus
261 Waterman St.

Providence, RI 02906
401.272.1690
401.272.0280 fax
store email: [log in to unmask]
Store Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

I also got a reply that mentioned Eastside Marketplace (401-831-5370)  (only
two blocks away from Bread & Circus) on Pitman Street has an excellent
selection of GF foods interspersed in its health foods section.

Here is another suggestion I received: About a half hour easy drive from
Providence in East Greenwich, RI is a small healthfoods store called "Back
to Basics" (401-885-2679) that also stocks many gluten free items.

Thanks again to everyone who responded.  I feel very confident that we'll be
well fed on our trip!  No one knew about Crunchmaster crackers so I called
and ordered from them and had that sent ahead.  I have no interest in the
company, these crackers are really good and I just couldn't be without them!

Susan
AZ, USA