From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:22:05 -0600

 I am preparing an article which I hoped to send to the local papers
about Celiac Disease.  I have recently copied a 3 page article about Rich
Gannon's daughter beginning, "Rich and Shelly Gannon knew their younger
daughter was ill", etc.  I DON'T KNOW WHERE I GOT THAT ARTICLE!
Generally papers want references for articles that they may reprint all
or in part.  Does anyone remember reading about this, maybe copying it?
Please let me know the website if you remember.  Wish me good luck and
thanks in advance.