From:
Paul & Tonya Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 08:40:47 -0400

Hi,
This list is amazing!  I want to thank everyong who responded to my post
about Welch's White Grape-Rasberry juice.  I received 13 posts.  This
was incredible and VERY helpful.

A brief summary of the responses is that some people had similar
reactions to that particular juice.  Some thought that it I could still
be having a reaction to the Burger King chicken breast that I ate a few
days before drinking the juice.  Someone said that the Natural
flavorings in the juice probably consisted of sulphites.

I also contacted Welchs and asked them what was in their natural
flavorings.  They informed me that they buy their natural flavorings
from another company and that it was a secret even to them. So they
don't even know for sure what is in the juice.  It was also recommended
that I only drink the 100% pure grape juices to be safe.  As soon as I
quit drinking the juice I felt 100% better.  The thick (I mean thick!)
mental fog I had been experiencing lifted and boy was my family happy to
have me back to my normal self.  One word of caution to everyone.  The
White grape-cranberry juice says 100% juice on the label but it seems
that any of the combination juice have other ingredients added to blend
the flavors of the juice.  So , I am only drinking the juice that is
consists of one fruit such as White Grape Juice or Apple juice.  I stay
clear of any juice blends or any that have "Natural flavorings"

I hope this is helpful to someone out there.

Thanks again!  I was thinking that if I was stranded on a deserted
island I think one of the items I definately would want was my computer
so that I could be subscribed to this list.  I then thought that if I
was on a deserted island the food would be all natural! I wouldn't have
to worry about all of these added  ingredients.  Heck, I would just
squeeze my own grape juice. :)   I would e-mail all of you and tell you
about my new discovery and I bet the island wouldn't be deserted for
very long!!!!

Stay well,
Tonya <[log in to unmask]>