From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:29:44 -0600

Hi.

Just thought I'd add my method here for freezing portions of soup.  I
make a big batch of whatever soup I want, then ladle an individual
portion in my Tupperware microwaveable soup mug  and freeze it.  When
it's frozen I pop it out and put it in a freezer baggie for later use.
It turns out kind of like a hockey puck (with varying thickness,
depending on how much soup you put in).  I keep doing this until I have
as many as I want or am out of soup.  When I want to take one with me
(usually for lunch at work) I take my soup-puck and slip it back into
the clean microwaveable Tupperware mug and I'm ready to go.  The mug has
a little steam vent that pops up.  Works pretty good for me.  You don't
have to worry about refrigerating it either as the soup is still at
least partly frozen at lunchtime.

Hope this helps someone.