From:
NICKI HUMPHRIES <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NICKI HUMPHRIES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:52:32 -0500

Below is an email about Proceli bread from someone who lives in Spain
and responded to my email.  Other responses also indicate no one has
found the bread in the U S.

 You can find their website by searching for Proceli.

Hi,
I live in Spain and yes the bread is the best I've ever eaten also that
is
gluten free.  I just had some for breakfast. :)
I travel to the states frequently and I have never found that brand
name in
the U.S.
I imagine it has something to do with international customs.  The store
name
you are referring to is called Corte Igles.  They carry a gluten free
section
in each of their stores that I have ever been in. (sin gluten is the
spanish
word for gluten free)

This document may contain protected health information about an
identifiable patient

State and federal law protects the confidentiality of this information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from using,
disclosing, reproducing, or distributing this information.

You should immediately notify the sender by telephone or email and delete
this document.
<<<<gwavasig>>>>