From:
Joan K. Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:42:47 -0400

Dear Listmates,

 I just checked this out and it is not too difficult to do. It's a start
and I recommend that as many of us as possible send in our letters using
this template. If you go to this website, you can download a letter to the
FDA, the address is also provided on the website, along with the names and
addresses of members of congress (in case you get ambitious and want to
write to your sen/rep. as well!)
http://gfkitchen.server101.com/Foodlabels.htm
Joan
Ardmore, PA