From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:34:15 -0500

Hello-

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

The holidays are upon us, and for this month we are offering a special on bags
and cases of our Cookie Blend Flour - perfect for your holiday cookies. Save
$1 on each bag - now $5.99, and save $4.00 off our case price of $36.99 -
now $32.99.
http://store.gfnfoods.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=GN

And remember, use the coupon FREESHIP to get free shipping on all orders
over $60.00.

To get delivery by December 24th, please order by December 17th!  Also, we'll
be taking a vacation, so our online store will be closed from December 22nd to
January 6th.

We've added some new stores, too. We're now in Dave's in Annapolis, MD and
in Columbia, MD, in Troy, MI at the Good Food Company, and in Alexandria, IN
at Hobb's Nutrition. We'll be adding even more soon. If you want to see our
products in your store, just let us know and we'll contact them. Here's our
latest updated list: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Lastly, we've been talking about our new Multi-Grain Bread Flour. We're
ramping up and will announce the formal launch date in our January ListServe
ad and on our website.

Thank you for your continued support!

Enjoy the holidays, and all the best to you and your families.

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
http://www.gfnfoods.com