From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:27:16 -0400

My 10 year  old son is having   his  third  unexplained  bout of gi
distress in the past  two weeks.  He  has  been gf since  he  was 11
months  old.  We saw the doctor earlier in the week and  are  waiting on
antibody tests to  try to see if this could be gluten related.  He has
no fever.   He improved after  seeing the doctor, went  back  to school,
and  now  woke  up again sick.

In an effort  to make sure he is completely gf, I would like any
information anyone has about the following  allergy medications:
children's  Benadryl  Allergy Chewables;
And Zyrtec   Chewable Tablets  (10  mg).    (I can't reach the companies
til Monday).

Thanks so much, Lynn