From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:45:25 -0500

Hello List Mates,
I just saw a press release about Dr. Fasano's new book: "Gluten Freedom. Like many of us, Dr. Fasano is my hero. I believe we can credit his research towards the increase in diagnosis nationwide. I'm sure this book is going to be on store shelves nationwide. And it's on Amazon too. You can read today's press release and book review on my blog at www.notevenacrumb.com.

I can't wait to get my copy.

Deb Wheaton
www.notevenacrumb.com
"Raising Awareness, One Crumb at a Time"

p.s. I have no financial or other interest in this book.