From:
Victor Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:27:51 -0600

After searching some of the emails that arrive, I realize that is the
numbers that don't transmit correctly, so below, I have written out
each number.  Hopefully this will clear up any confusion.
(I hope the editors of this list will take note.  Many emails come to
me with BD=   or =BD, and certainly take patience to read.
Beth

GREEN “MEAN” CASSEROLE
Sautee one can mushrooms in a small amount of oil.
Put one and one quarter  cups milk in a two qt casserole and heat to
boiling
Add two pkgs Lipton Cup o Soup, Cream of Chicken
Stir in one half tsp Xanthan gum
        Mix well to blend.  Let cool.
Pour over three cans drained green beans. Add the mushrooms.
Top with crushed potato chips, “Funyums,” or toasted almonds.
Heat in three hundred fifty degree oven, covered.