From:
Beth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:52:05 -0500

Does anyone know the GF status of Pacific Grains 'Nutty Rice' cereal?  I
was just at my health food store and saw this for the first time... have
been craving a substitute for Grape Nuts!   On the box, there is no
indication of it being gf or not.... and the ingrediants all seem safe.
However, in the explanation about the company on the box, it states that
they also make Nutty Barley (and Nutty Wheat I think)  I did not see a
phone number, so I wasn't sure if maybe anyone has heard about this?  If
not - any suggestions for a good Grape Nuts substitute?  I think someone
has mentioned Rice Nuts before?
Thank you!!!!
Beth in CT