From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:12:45 -0700

I'm starting a new degree program and Au Bon Pain and
Cosi seem are the two biggest lucnh places in the
area. Have you had any luck eating gluten free at
either establishment? If you've ever tried, could you
please tell me what you ordered, any special
instructions/precautions you used, and the outcome?

I've spoken to Cosi and they indicated that all their
dressings (except the oriental dressing) are gluten
free. I've also received Au Bon Pain's gluten free
list, but I've noticed enough errors on it (a few
sandwichs and desert bars that contain wheat are
listed as gluten free) that I'm relucant to rely on
it.

I will summarize and re-post all responses. Thanks in
advance for your help.

Ross