From:
catherine middleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:01:11 -0500

Hello. I'm forwarding this for my aunt (the are lots of celiacs my family).
She's having trouble with a Regal breadmaker, #K6762 and is looking for any
tips from people using a similar machine for GF bread.

Jina Middleton writes:
The problem I have been having is that when I do the bread the way the
instructions say it is not being mixed up properly, and in some cases not
cooked through, that is when you put it on the dough setting for 1hr &20min
then you have to select bake cycle.  The last one I made I put on reg
setting. It was cooked through but it fell on top, and 1/3 of the bottom
stuck in the pan when I shook it out.
It would be great if you can find some info for me.  My machine is a Regal
# K6762.

Please respond to Jina directly at [log in to unmask], or to me at

Thanks!
catherine