Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:28:17 EST

Hooray!  Trader Joe's chicken taquitos are once again GF!  The  new
ingredients label says "Rice starch" instead of the old label which said  "wheat
starch".  They emailed the corporate headquarters for me just to  double check.
Headquarters responded that their chicken (NOT THE  BEEF) taquitos are in fact GF
again!  (I actually think they are  GFCF.)  Just make sure you read the label
first to make sure you didn't  grab one of the old "wheat starch" taquito
packages.

Happy chicken taquito eating!!
Sherri in STL