From:
Silver DarkSky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 12:03:37 EDT

I am only a month in, so be patient.  ;)

I used to think, or question, "How can one slip, mistake, one cross
contamination, cause a reaction at all, let alone, so quickly?"

I am sorry for thinking this.

So, here goes.  I made a sandwich on Seattle brown bread, GF, with Best Foods
mayo, GF, Alfalfa sprouts locally grown, an avocado GF, and some store brand
marble jack cheese.  On the side, water, raw baby carrots and Bush's
Vegetarian Baked Beans GF.

A local person who has CS suspects it is the cheese or the sprouts.  What do
you think?

I woke with loose bowels and a sad stomach.  Please advise where I might have
gotten the gluten.

Earlier I had a gf protein bar, coffee, and gf granola bar, all of them I am
certain of.  I didn't eat much yesterday.

Thanks!

Blessed Be!

Rev. Silver DarkSky ULC <A HREF="http://www.tarotreadings.net">Life
Cycle Tarot Counseling</A> The Free Single Card Reading is Back!