From:
Barbara Menn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:59:56 EST

I spoke to Tracy at Panera Bread this morning because I had left her a
message asking her when some of the other soups on their gluten free list
would be available in their cafes. She advised me at this time not to eat any
of their soups.  She said they were in the process of re-evalutating the
ingredients in their soups with the manufacturer, and to be safe she felt it
unwise to consume the soups right now.  Tracy was very nice about it and said
she would e-mail me when she knew something.  The salads are still considered
okay.  The number I reached her at was 314-633-7100 ext. 7233.  Barb