From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:22:29 -0500

Listmates,

I had the pleasure to sample crackers from a new manufacturer called Skinny Crisps.  The crackers are made from almonds, chickpea flour, flax, psyllium, olive oil, sea salt and turbinado.  They are not only gluten free but also low carb - for those who monitor their sugar intake.  The flavors are cinnamon, white sesame seed, onion, mixed seed  (black and white sesame with fennel) and plain.  They also make a crisp pizza "cracker".  I did not sample this but based on the taste, flavor and mouth feel of the other crackers, I will definitely be ordering some.  The company is located in Boulder, Colorado so those of who live close by can pick them up.  For the rest of us, ordering online is easy with minimal shipping charges - thank goodness.  :>)  These crackers have a definite "crunch" factor and are very filling due to their high fiber content.  They are simply marvelous with cheese!  I am sure I will find other delicious ways to enjoy them as well.  In my humble opinion, they are far better than at least two other gluten free crackers currently offered in our gluten free world.  I highly recommend these and hope you will like them too.  So journey on over to www.skinnycrips.com and enjoy!

I wish to note that I have positively no financial interest in this company or any affiliation to it other then being a highly satisfied consumer of their wonderful products.

EmmaJane Adams
Danville, PA