From:
Jeannie Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeannie Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:19:40 +0000

Hi there,
Any mom's who are celiac and breastfeeding? If so, have any of you been
suspicious of your child reacting to something you're eating. If so, how
have you gone about figuring this out?

I'm trying to figure out if my daughter reacts to a number of foods (i.e.
dairy, soy, citrus, etc) and am not sure about how to do this.  I'm also
wondering, if your child reacts to a food you're eating, what type of
reaction do they get- rash? diarrhea? bloating? behavioral changes? etc.

Also, what health professionals have been helpful (or not) in your
experience?

Thanks,
Jeannie in Cali