From:
Dale Zinatelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:58:10 -0500

This is my first time posting to the list.  I have picked up a lot of good
information in the short time I have been on the list.  What I wanted to
know is about this remedies to improve your immune system.  Some talked me
into trying Biomune which is  suppsed to improve your immune sytems ability
to ward off infections the natural way and I decided to try it mainly for
my children since my son has had a few sinus infections.
I saw a reference in someone's posting in the last week or so saying people
with celiac should not use this stuff because if you have celiac it could
make it worse since your immune system is not right. Does anyone know
anything about this?