From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:44:10 -0600

Dear listmates,

We are planning to visit friends in the LA area, and would like to know of
awesome gluten-free friendly places to eat in West Hollywood, Larchmont,
Silverlake/Los Feliz and even maybe Pasadena areas .  I am sure there are
many small ethnic, safe  and delicious places to eat in this area, but would
like to have some advice before we arrive.  This will give us time to
research them a bit further, and enjoy our dining while there.

I will summarize your replies.

Thanks,

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas