Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 01:06:59 +0200

Hi all,

I think this discussion is VERY important for all of us and i can't for
my life see why Ayn's post would be dangerous! There are posts on this
list that upsets a lot more and are really dangerous!

I have to say I have been reading the posts about Lost friendships whit
amazement. Ofcourse CD changes ones life but to me the changes has only
been positive. It's worth it since I feel so much better!!!! The disease
is a fact and there's not much to do about it really, maybe ther will
excist a cure one day who knows?

I haven't lost one single friend because of CD, instead I've gained a
few. I think that one key is to explain about our disease in a way that
doesn't make it sound too difficult-it can be done I promise :-)

I often eat out in restaurants and with friends and so far i haven't had
any problems at all! If I can't find anything I think is safe on the
menu I ask the chef if he's got something to recommend. Most people are
very helpful and really want's to know about cd and other food
intolerances!

I think of all of you who's having a hard time and hopes it will get better!

Take care, Anna M