From:
Tom & Rhonda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 13:44:58 -0500

Last week I had celiac symptoms and I am trying to pinpoint what foods
caused this.  All of the foods I had the day the problems started are,
to my knowledge, gluten-free.  I had GF pancakes w/Mrs. Butterworth's
syrup and Country Crock margarine, hamburgers on Dietary Specialties
white bread w/Heinz ketchup, French's mustard, Spin Blend mayo and Kraft
Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese. Has anyone else had problems with
these foods? Also does anyone know if Kraft Philadelphia Cream cheese is
alright and if Sargento shredded cheddar cheese is ok?  I would appreciate
any replies on this.