From:
Ronan Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:32:25 -0000

Hello fellow listmembers,

I will be travelling to the US on 12th. Feb.  I will be staying with my
brother-in-law in New Jersey but we plan to take day trips to New York
City.  I have made a few contacts using addresses from the file GROUPSUS
and have got quite a bit of general advice.

However, I would like some more specific information on:
1) GF-friendly restaurants
2) stores which stock GF products
3) bookshops which might have some of the books which I've heard about
on this list (eg. Bette Hagman, Jax Peters Lowell).

Does anybody have such information?
Any help will be very much appreciated and I will summarise to the list
if appropriate.

Thanks in advance,

Best GF wishes - Liz (Ward), Dublin, Ireland