From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:43:04 EST

Join the thousands of confident celiacs who rely on Gluten-Free Living's
thoroughly researched articles and positive outlook on the gluten-free
lifestyle. Subscribe before November 15th and at no cost we'll include our
popular reprint:

"What you can eat on the gluten-free diet" and "What you can't eat on the
gluten-free diet."

Subscriptions are: one-year........$32; two years.......$54
(Outside the US, add $10 postage. Payment must be in US funds.)

Payment is by check or credit card. Be sure to include your mailing address
and the length subscription you would like with your payment. You can send
credit card information (Visa or Mastercard) to [log in to unmask] or mail
check or credit card information to: Gluten-Free Living, PO Box 105,
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706.

And stay tuned for more information about the next Gluten-Free Living
conference, "How to Lead a Happy, Healthy Gluten-Free Life ," in San Diego
the last weekend of March. Details are in the works and will be available
soon.