From:
Jean Wetherell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 08:29:49 EDT

I am trying to get Big Y supermarkets (located in Western Mass. and
Connecticut) to stock some gluten free foods on theirs shelves. They say they
tried it in their Enfield, CT store but did not do well. I don't know how
long ago this was.  If any of you live near one these stores, could you write
or email them (I went to their site www.bigy.com and sent a message to their
customer service rep, whose mother is a celiac). Maybe if we can show how
many people would be interested, they would start carrying some products.
Thanks for your help.