From:
Harold Wolofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 02:51:20 -0500

Holiday greetings to all,

      I would like to draw to the attention of the list an excellent recipe
for for Bread posted November 1 by Lynn Facey. If you are looking for a
recipe that is good tasting and easy to make give this one a try.It uses
Betty Hagman`s mix.
      Another recipe I have great succes with is using a mix called GLUTINA,
a corn starch mix sold by a distributer here in Montreal called De-Ro-Ma.
They can be reached by an 800 number 1-800-363-DIET.  I am just a good
customer,have no financial interest in this company. If you can, give it a try.

1 1/3 cups of Glutina corn mix
2/3 cup of tapioca flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp egg enhancer
1 tbl oil
1 tsp vinegar
1 1/2 tbls sugar
1 tsp dry yeast  (yes only one)
7/8 cup warm water (110-115 degrees)
as I am using a Welbilt machine 1 lb.capacity, and put in the dry
ingredients first. This bread is as good as I remember it to be.

Good Luck
      Harold Wolofsky

[log in to unmask]   :-)   Have a good day   :-)   Harold Wolofsky