From:
gluten-free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gluten-free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:07:42 -0500

I am moving to Columbus this summer and I am a very stressed mom of two celiac kids.  My daughter is 9 and my son is 4.

I will be visiting during the first week of June to find Schools, and start house shopping. I really need advice, not just where to eat and shop (we are staying at a hotel in Dublin that has a kitchenette) but where to send my kids to school, where to live, all of it.

What I am really looking for is someone who might have experience with the Catholic School system, my husband will have offices in downtown Columus and in Grove City.  We want to be in between so his commute times are easy, I do hava a realtor who is very helpful but would like real people help with the school thing.

Can anyone give me input on the schools and how they handle the Celiac thing ?

I like personal reccomendations so anyones opinion would be great.

Ok. Now I need to know where to load up my hotel room, we are flying and I do not want to ship my food or carry much on the plane.

I know this only partially applies to what this site is for, but I think I would feel alot better getting advice from those who are living with what I am.

Thanks

Mary
Des Moines