Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:22:19 EDT

In case you missed my 1st Summary e-mail yesterday, the ROLO candy made in
Canada by Nestle can indeed contain Gluten.  Still no word from Nestle about
ROLO's in Europe.

But again from Summary 1, you know that ROLO in the US is made by Hershey.
Now I just hung up with a Consumer Service Rep from Hershey, PA; here goes:

She told me that while they don't test specifically for Gluten, the ROLO's
made by Hershey are Gluten Free & to the best of their knowledge, free of any
cross-contamination.  She knew of no problems with ROLO's made by Hershey.

So check your ROLO labels and make sure it reads that it's made by Hershey
USA (under license by Nestle)

Mike   </HTML>