From:
Sylvia Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sylvia Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:59:57 -0400

The Gluten-Free Gang of Central Ohio is holding their sixth annual fundraiser
for Celiac Disease on August 11 at Antrim Park in Columbus, Ohio.

The registration will start at 8:30 AM and the WALK will start at 9:00AM.
There will be a silent auction and a raffle.

The Gluten Free Gang meets at CHildren's Hospital and has a mailing list of
about 600. WE invite everyone in the area to come.

75% of the proceeds will go the Center for Celiac Research and 25% to our
local group for education, research and raising celiac awareness.

We are proud of the book recently released by Demos Medical Publishing
entitled CELIAC DISEASE - LIVING WITH GLUTEN INTOLERANCE. It was
coauthored by Sylvia Bower RN, Mary Kay Sharrett MS, RD,LD,,CNSD and
Steve Plogsted, PharmD. It was written to provide information for new celiacs
in ways of living with the disease. It includes first person testimonies from the
Gluten-Free Gang. 5% of the proceeds of the book will go to the Gluten-Free
Gang.