From:
Peggy Wagener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:59:28 EST

Living Without magazine has a sweetheart of a deal for you this Valentine's
Day. Purchase a two year gift subscription for your loved one and we'll send
your Valentine a set (10) of our fantastic wallet-sized, gluten-free dining
cards FREE!

Here's all you have to do:
Go to www.LivingWithout.com. Follow the instructions for ordering a two year
gift subscription. Look for the promotion code box and enter Love03 in the
box. Presto! The free gift is on its way to your loved one. It's that easy.

This offer expires at midnight on February 14, 2003, so order today!

Here's a sneak peek at what your friend will find in the Spring issue (due
out in mid-February) of Living Without:

Test Tube Food
It looks like corn, it tastes like corn, but what's lurking inside?

Gluten-Free Grownup
The lifelong celiac shares her journey from sheltered child to rebellious
teen to accepting adult...finally choosing a healthy path and, in the
process, finally finding herself.

The Answer is "Yes"
The incredible story of how a couple chose hope over despair and through
dedication and hard work, transformed their autistic child for life.

Safe Journeys
She was often gripped with the desire to be elsewhere. Take a gluten-free
trip with Jax Peters Lowell and enjoy being elsewhere.

Keep It Kosher!
There's a secret treasure of gluten-free food in your supermarket. We'll show
you where, how to find it and what products you'll want to make room for in
your freezer.

A Vegetarian Tale
A celiac vegetarian tells all. No wheat, no meat, so what's to eat? We have
the answer.

Ask the Doctor
Our new Q&A column. Don't miss it!

Salad Days
The best gluten-free salads from gluten-free cookbook author Rebecca Reilly

Festive Fare from Mr. Food
We spent time in the kitchen with television's favorite chef, Mr. Food. He
shared some delicious gluten-free recipes with us and we're eager to share
them with you.

Lovin' Spoonfuls
What and when to feed your baby to prevent food allergies.

It's Okay to Play with Your Food
Chef and Gluten-Free Pantry owner, Beth Hillson, invites you to have fun with
food.

Run Away from Home
Pack your bags. We've found the perfect gluten-free vacation destination.

Love Bites
A celiac reflects on her gluten-free life and loves.

And much, much more. All this fabulous information on beautiful glossy pages
for the low cost (lower than any newsletter that we've seen) of just $22.00
for one year or $35.00 for two years. These low rates can't and won't last
much longer, so lock in today! Mail your check to Living Without, PO Box
2126, Northbrook, IL 60065 or use your credit card at www.LivingWithout.com.