From:
Martin & Chris Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 16:19:05 +0800

I will be visiting Seattle, Washington State for awhile in June,July and
August and I wondered if anyone could help me out with places to buy celiac
food and lactose intolerant items please.  Are there any particular
supermarkets perhaps?  Or Health Food Shops or restaurants that are suitable
for celiacs??  I need to let my friend know so he can buy some food in
advance for me.

Also is it possible to buy Ensure vanilla flavour in cans easily at say a
drug store??

And how about Agiocur ganules for bulking out stools??

I am not an American, rather an English lady living in Hong Kong, so it will
all be new to me.....and the last thing I want is to get sick or spend my
time searching out places to buy food. Its all foreign to me!!!

I know the debate on McDonalds goes on - but are there ANY safe fast food
places we can eat as celiacs in the States?? I will be doing a great bit of
travelling around.

thanks all for your help in this matter, please email me privately thanks!
Chris Hawkins

http://www.seahawkdesign.com/  Seahawk Design for Graphics and Web pages
with a Difference.
email: [log in to unmask]