From:
Shellie Kepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:40:57 -0500

Have any of you ever suspected that the asian white rice flour that comes
in little clear bags with red writing might be contaminated?

I've eaten for these 7 years I've been diagnosed w/o a hitch until this
year...I have had mysterious rumblings in my duodenum and several full on
reactions that I cannot pinpoint.  I had read an article a couple years
ago that said that Asia is increasingly consuming wheat.  I am thinking
it is fully possible that the manufacturer is now processing wheat--but
how to write them and get an above board answer???

Any comments on this theory might help.

Also, do you have your own dedicated cutting boards and pots and pans or
do you just wash the family stuff and hope that there is no residue?

Thanks,

Shellie

God defend our Free Land...