From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:59:45 EST

SAVE THE DATE! GIG has their 36th Annual Educational Conference coming up.
This year's theme: "Savor the Flavor of a Healthy Gluten-Free Life"

WHERE: Minneapolis Airport Marriott Hotel

WHEN: June 3, 2010 - Leadership Training
June 4 and 5, 2010 - Conference  and Exhibits

WHAT: We have a wide range of topics this year - concentrating on the whole
 body, not just food. This is a conference about living a healthy,
balanced,  positive, gluten free lifestyle. If you are following a gluten-free diet,
or  want to know more about it - this conference is for you. We have also
attracted  several nationally-acclaimed speakers, including Dr. Rodney Ford
from New  Zealand who will be speaking at the Saturday Night Banquet. As we
get more  details from our speakers, we will be posting their bios and speech
topics  online.

For Conference details, check our website: _www.gluten.net/events.php_
(http://www.gluten.net/events.php)

253-833-6655