From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 14:15:18 -0400

Thanks everyone.  There are lots of lists out there.
RP
---------------------------

Many servers and staff had limited English.  It might not be a bad idea to travel with restaurant cards in several languages.

Il Fornai restaurant featuring GF pasta - call ahead to verify this.

PF Changs (inside the Alladin - The lettuce wraps are great.  So is the chinese salad and lemon chicken) - lots of positive feedback on this one and their GF menu.

Best of all is Chinois in the Caesars Forum Shops ...they have a gluten free menu and the food is excellent....ask for Michael Yi, the manager. (702) 737-9700

Bahama Breeze
375 Hughes Center Drive,
 Cuisines: Jamaican
    * Tel:  702 731 3252 - Gluten free menu

The buffet at the Bellagio

Maggiano's - has GF pasta, in Fashion Show Mall on the strip

Wolfgang Puck's - GF menu and great service, more high-end

At Wynn which is very close to Paris there was Daniel Boulud Brasserie which overlooks the lake.  Specify your gluten sensitivity when you make your reserve and you may end up with the same knowledgeable waiter.

The restaurant at the Paris (Mon Ami Gabi) to be incredibly understanding, answered all my questions and said that they tag your order with a bright yellow piece of paper with your allergies/intolerances written on it so there are no mistakes made and the food was great

At Wild Bill's Buffalo Wings, the waitress showed me all the sauces That flavor the wings so I could see which were GF (there were some Definite surprises

The chefs at the Hilton Hotel(buffet) were very familiar with gluten Issues and helpful.

*For fast food, your best bet is In & Out, as they have dedicated oil vats for fries, and burgers on lettuce