Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:14:25 -0700

Hello Everyone:

I am delighted to announce my new blog at www.CarolFensterCooks.com. Hope to
see you there!

You will find a delectable recipe, cooking tips, and my next speaking
engagements. Sign up for the RSS feed if you want to be alerted to new
posts.

Shelley Case and I are delighted to announce the publication of our new
booklet "Pulse and the Gluten-Free Diet" at
http://www.pulsecanada.com/uploads/1f/a6/1fa6427f5a4ab9155512272c53080e21/11
-Jan-31-Gluten-Free-Booklet---FINAL.pdf If this link doesn't work, go to
www.PulseCanada.com and click on the booklet cover.

Also, see http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/xanthan-gum-how-much-use for my
article on using xanthan gum in gluten-free baking.

Finally, I am speaking to the North Texas GIG group this coming Saturday,
March 5. Check their website at
http://www.northtexasgig.com/meetingsandevents.html  for details.

Best,
Carol Fenster (author of 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes, “2010’s Best
Cookbooks"--- Denver Post) and "12 Favorite Cookbooks-2010" -- Natural
Solutions magazine
President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly Street, #404
Centennial, CO  80122