From:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:11:17 -0500

I closed out my original message in error so I am sending this reply.  I
received apprx 20 answers and it appears baking power is gluten free.  A few
brands that have been used if Rumfords, Calumet and Clabbie Girl, which I
never heard of.

I think it is pretty safe to use baking powder so thank you, I am going to
close out my messages as they were all primarily the same.  Their was 3
ladies who asked me to summarize, so this is it.  Thanks so much as usual
this list always comes through for us.  Have wonderful holidays, and eat
eat, eat !!!!!

Judy

NH