From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 10:56:16 EST

sorry it's taken me so long to post these results, but life is busy around
here.  I only got about 6 results, but here they are:

One said yes on the powder, no on the can
all the others said yes on both, with one saying the chocolate and vanilla
flavors have canola oil if that is bothersome to you, watch that.
And one person said Nestles Sweet Success in the can is GF.

Thanks!  Don't know what I'll do yet, but sure can't stand these extra pounds!
JAN