From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 15:13:06 -0400

The Kitchen Table Bakers

"Gourmet Products with Healthy Lifestyle Benefits"

4 1 Princeton Drive,   Syosset, NY 11791

516.931.5113     800.486.4582     Fax 516.932.5467

[log in to unmask]      www.kitchentablebakers.com

<http://www.kitchentablebakers.com/>

"All Cheese All Natural, All Delicious"

All Parmesan

Gourmet Cheese Crackers

"Makes All Other Cheese Snacks Obsolete!"

Eight great flavors

Dear Consumer:

Thank you so much for your interest in our unique and delicious allergy

friendly Gourmet Cheese Crackers.  We understand how hard it can be to find

Gluten Free products, let alone Gluten Free products of a gourmet quality

that are a actually a pleasure to eat.  We pride ourselves on the fact that

we are a gourmet company whose products just happen to have Healthy

Lifestyle Benefits including being: Wheat Free, Gluten Free, and Sugar Free,

Calcium and Protein Rich and low in carbs.

Check the nutritional labels

Our product contains No Eggs, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors,

No Bulking Agents such as Whey,

No Anti-Caking Agents

We are a young and growing company and would appreciate your help along with

that of your friends and support groups to request your local gourmet deli

and natural or health food stores to carry The Kitchen Table Baker's Gourmet

Cheese Crackers. Please use the consumer request form bring it with you.

Because we mainly sell through distributors, we don't know all the stores

where our crackers are sold, but we will be glad to sell your local store

directly until we find them an appropriate distributor.

Our crackers have been lab tested to certify we are both Wheat and Gluten

Free.  Please feel free to visit our newly updated website

www.kitchentablebakers.com <http://www.kitchentablebakers.com/>  to read

some of the outstanding reviews of our products by The Gluten Intolerant

Group (GIG), Living Without, The Today Show food editor, GlutenFreeda, and

many others. You can read nutritional info and pursue the site, or even

write a testimonial about your experience with our products. We would love

to hear from you.

Good luck and get back to us if you have any difficulties getting The

Kitchen Table Bakers'

All Parmesan, All Natural and All Delicious Gourmet Cheese Cracker.

"From our Kitchen Table to Yours"

Sincerely,

Seth Novick

VP Marketing

If you can't find these incredible cheese snacks near you, complete this
form and drop it off at your favorite store.

Dear Store Manager. I would appreciate it if you, or the person responsible
for purchasing, would contact Seth Novick at the Kitchen Table Bakers
800.486.4582 so that you can arrange to carry these exceptional products for

us as soon as possible.

Thank you,

The Kitchen Table Bakers

41 Princeton Drive, Syosset, NY 11791   516.931.5113   800.486.4582

www.KitchenTableBakers.com    [log in to unmask]