From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:16:43 -0600

Dear List,

My husband has been using a supplement shake called Myoplex made by
EAS.  There are several flavors, but he says chocolate is the best.
After reading the very long ingredients label, I called the company to
see what they knew about gluten or celiac disease.  They assured me it
is GF, but I still am curious to know if this product has been used
successfully by any of you celiacs out there.

If it is GF, it appears to be a good product with 42 grams of protein
and 28 essential vitamins and minerals.

My question does not request  personal opinions on whether or not one
should take this kind of thing.  I just want to know if any of you have
used it, and the results as related to gluten.

Thanks for your help.  I will summarize.  The phone number, in case you
want it, is 1 800 297-9776 or their website is www.eas.com.

Anne in Texas