Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:26:01 -0500

There will be a Gluten Free Dessert class at the Culinary Institute of
America in Hyde Park, NY.  Chef Coppedge is offering this class on March 5
and April 9, both days from 9am-3 pm.  This is a class for 'food
enthusiasts', not professionals, and it is a hands-on learning class.  I
took a Gluten Free baking class there last year and we made several kinds
of bread, pie, other desserts, donuts, pizza crust, etc.  It was great fun
and we all got to take home what was baked.  The day included a delicious
buffet lunch prepared by the culinary students there, who made sure
everything was gluten free for us.
The CIA website is www.ciachef.edu
Click around for courses for food Enthusiasts, Hands On Courses, One Day
Programs and the date and you'll find it.
I have no connection to the Culinary Institute.