Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 22:11:40 -0500

This is a response to the letter requesting information about a good gluten
free cereal...
In all the on-line discussions of gluten-free cereals that I have read, I
have never heard my family's favorite mentioned.  It is Perky's Nutty Rice
Cereal, available plain, or with nuts and/or raisins.  The cereal is similar
to Grape Nuts, only made from rice.  We buy it by the case from our local
health food store here in Southern California.  If you're interested and
can't get it in your local area, I'll see what I can track down in terms of
manufacturer and address.