From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:56:10 -0500

Hello-

We hope everyone is doing well and ready for spring.

At GFN Foods, we're getting ready by making some changes to our website,
especially by providing free shipping on all orders over $60.00. Just
enter the coupon code FREESHIP when checking out. http://store.gfnfoods.com

We're going to be in more places. Check out our store list at
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp. We plan on adding some more
this month. If you want to see us on your local store's shelves, you can
download a letter, print it out and give it to the gluten-free foods buyer
at your local store.
http://www.gfnfoods.com/Store_Manager_Letter_061201.pdf (You will need
Adobe Acrobat reader, though.)

We're also getting ready for spring by finalizing our Cornbread / Corn
Muffin Mix, and we will announce the product launch date soon.

So try our Pancake Mix, our very popular Homemade Brownie Mix, our
Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust Mix, Cookie Blend Flour and our newest product
Yellow Cake mix and find out what makes us different and delicious. And if
ordering online, don't forget to use the coupon code FREESHIP when
checking out an order over $60. Just visit http://store.gfnfoods.com

Also, we will be visiting more groups and attending more events in the
months of March and April. Check out our News page
(http://www.gfnfoods.com/news.htm) for announcements.

Thanks, and have a great March.

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC